Having the best Senior E-Learning Specialist at AdvantageCare Physicians enables us to achieve our vision to be the preferred care destination for our patients and the communities we serve. At AdvantageCare Physicians, our mission is to focus care on the needs of our patients and partner with them in the pursuit of better health.
AdvantageCare Physicians (ACPNY) is one of the largest physician-led multi-specialty practice in the New York metropolitan area, serving half a million patients across Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Long Island. At ACPNY, patients receive individualized coordinated care from a compassionate team focused on helping them live their healthiest lives.
Our 30+ professionally managed, multi-specialty physician practices are designed to deliver convenient, comprehensive and community-based care. At AdvantageCare Physicians primary and specialty care is coordinated through an integrated network of full-service medical offices, regional specialty referral hubs, urgent care centers and strategic hospital affiliations across Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Long Island.
Senior E-Learning Specialist rovides on-time, on-budget delivery of high-quality e-learning solutions, while performing all back-end administrative processes to deliver e-learning via a Learning Management System (LMS). Supports the ACPNY learning and development infrastructure.
• Designs, develops, implements and evaluates custom e-learning courses, collaborating with other team members including instructional designers and graphic artist vendors.
• Provides technical support for ACPNY instructor-led course development and delivery including, LMS course set-up and build, registration management.
• Updates/implements learning and development infrastructure products (e.g. Learning Management System, and Performance Management System, in collaboration with IT and HRIS.
• Interfaces with third-party content providers (vendors) and internal colleagues (e.g., stakeholders, subject matter experts, IT) in planning and scoping requirements for curriculum, performing needs assessments, and to implement courseware.
• Provides reports to management on training progression and completion, student usage, instructor-led training completions, and other reports as required.
• Performs other job-related duties as required.
• Bachelors in related field, but additional years of experience or specialized training can be used in lieu of educational requirements
• Four to six years’ experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs, web-based training development, and asynchronous learning content.
• Proficiency in using a variety of tools for interactive or animated graphics and videos, including the Adobe Creative Suite, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as 3D Studio Max, and simulation tools, including Captivate, Articulate, and Camstasia.
• Strong proficiency administration of Learning Management Systems (Success Factors, Oracle, etc.)
• Knowledge and understanding of learning theory and instructional design techniques.
• Proficiency using scheduling, productivity, and communication tools including GANNT charts, spreadsheets
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal, persuasion and relationship building skills.
• Strong customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, and initiatives. Highly self-motivated. Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal coaching or supervision
• Ability to organize and work under strict time and production deadlines, while producing quality deliverables.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word and PowerPoint, particularly as used in the development of instructional content.
• E-learning Developer Certification